Your dryer’s built-in lint trap is the first line of defense. But even if you clean the screen with every load, your dryer vent can still become filled with lint — reducing your dryer’s efficiency and creating a serious fire hazard.
Playing inside doesn’t have to mean resorting to video games or movies. See what made our list of screen-free family fun for the wintertime.
Whether it’s an incoming polar vortex or just an extended cold snap, extreme cold temperatures can chill you to the bone. Here’s what to do when the temperatures start to drop.
HERE TO HELP
WE ARE BUILT ON RELATIONSHIPS
FIND US ON
- Basic Dryer Maintenance: How to Clean Dryer Vent Systems
- IIHS: The Safest Cars of 2020
- 7 Fun Ways You Can Bring The Outdoors Inside This Winter
- 7 Tips for Staying Safe During Extreme Cold Weather
- How to Prevent a Dryer Fire
- Wishing For a Walk-In Pantry? Try These DIY Ideas
- How to Pick the Perfect Houseplant
- 11 Tips for a Safe and Fun New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Keep Your Pets Safe This Holiday Season
- 5 Ways to Digitize Your Old Home Movies
- 7 Safety Tips for Hanging Holiday Lights
- Choosing, Transporting and Caring for a Live Christmas Tree
- How Does Insurance Cover Parking Lot Accidents?
- Your Stress-Free Guide to Thanksgiving Travel
- How to Choose an Executor for Your Will